We are dividing the event so you ride four obstacles, then do the timed Orienteering Phase. On return to the field you complete the Control of Pace phase and finally the remaining six obstacles. Nothing is obligatory. No one is eliminated for missing a phase or obstacle. You are just given zero score for that element.
- Please wear hi-viz jacket or gilet and ideally carry a mobile phone.
- Control on the day will be George Luff 07714092493.
- The route will not be stewarded but you will have a couple of questions, the answers to which will prove that you’ve followed the correct route!
- Timing allows for walk on tarred and concreted surfaces.
- Your route map and questions will be given to you by Fiona, Orienteering Control.
If you want to leave before the results are calculated they will be on our website. Rosettes will not be posted.
As this is a members' event there will be no loos, paramedics or catering.
That’s it. Enjoy – remember this is for fun!
For times click HERE