- The decision of the stewards and judges is final.
- Correct riding attire must be worn at all times. When mounted the wearing of hard hats which are fastened is mandatory on the showground. Hard hats must conform to minimum standard BS4472 or BS6743 but PAS 015 or BSEN 1384 is recommended. Skull caps and body protectors must be worn for cross country elements. Riders are advised not to wear earrings or studs.
- Members representing the Club at Team events must wear hats conforming to PAS 015 or BSEN 1384.
- The organisers reserve the right to cancel the event. In bad weather please contact the event organiser.
- The organisers and landowners will not accept any responsibility for any loss or injury to any person, animal or property, however caused.
- Each entrant indemnifies the Committee against legal action arising from any accident.
- Dogs must be kept on leads.
- Horses or ponies must be 4 years old and over in ridden classes.
- Horse passports must be available for checking if requested.
- Entries will only be refunded if a veterinary or doctor's certificate is produced.
- Any objection must be made in writing and handed to the Secretary with a £10 deposit within 30 minutes of the alleged incident.
- Jumping classes will be run under BSJA rules. All other events will be run under the general guidance of Riding Club rules or other relevant body.
- It is the responsibility of the competitor to ensure they meet the eligibility requirements at all qualifiers run by OBHRC.
- The Committee reserves the right to alter or amend any schedules as they think fit and to refuse entry to any class without giving reasons.
- No mucking out of boxes or trailers onto parking areas.
- Please check with the organisers before lungeing your horse. Only side reins may be used during lungeing. Strictly no gadgets.
- The field gate will not be opened until one hour before the first class.
Thank you for your co-operation