2021 membership Application form
The membership year is from 1st January to 31st December.
You can join at any time during the year.
Either print out the form (either pdf or Word doc) which is at the bottom of this page & fill in all the details required, post to Membership Secretary: Elizabeth Rollinson, Canal Bank Farm, Watery Lane, Marsworth, Tring HP23 4LY with a cheque made payable to OBHRC for £25.
We can post you a membership form to fill in if you prefer, just email your address to Elizabeth.
Alternatively you can save the form – fill in all the information required and email to Elizabeth firstname.lastname@example.org 07771 870410
All Payment can be done via online banking. Sort code: 30-92-77 Acc No: 01474131 Account: OBHRC. Ref: Sub+ surname
All members are asked to give their time to help the club at least once during the club year at an event. This is either at an OBHRC open competition or at an Area qualifier. This is invaluable to both the committee & the club.
Please see membership form and tick one of the boxes.
There are lots of benefits for joining the Old Berkeley Hunt Riding Club.
* Opportunities to enjoy various training clinics.
* Reduced entry fees for members at all our events.
* 1 & 2 day weekend Camp – holiday with your horse.
* Regular emails & Newsletters to keep members updated.
* Member’s only facebook page.
* Members’ Dressage points league Championships for Summer dressage competitions.
* Annual Challenge Trophies awarded to our members for all disciplines.
We organise a number of different competitions & events during the year
* Regular Horse Knowledge Club talks & demonstrations on horse related subjects.
* Open Showing Show.
* Mounted Treasure Hunts.
* Summer evening Dressage competitions.
* Jumping events.
* Quiz and socials evenings
The Benefits of joining a BRC affiliated Riding Club
* Rider Magazine mailed to you quarterly.
* Reduced admissions at some major equestrian events.
* Easy access to advice and information.
* Third party insurance at all Riding Club events.
* National Riding Club Network
* Affiliated to the British Horse Society