Guidelines for attending OBHRC training Clinics .
Government guidelines must be maintained at all times, especially in respect to maintaining a 2-metre distance from others and regularly washing or sanitising hands.
Anyone displaying COVID-19 symptoms even mild, or feeling unwell please stay at home.
Please check you temperature before leaving home.
· Please where possible come on your own, if this isn’t easy as you need help only one other person from your household can come with you. They must stay with your vehicle unless emergency assistance is required.
· Upon arrival please park at least 6 – 10 m away from other vehicles.
· Arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your session, tack up & be ready to ride at lesson time.
· There will be a 15 minute break between each lesson to maintain social distancing.
· Return to your transport straight away after your lesson finishes & leave as soon as you are able to limit the number of people on site at anyone time.
· Please bring all your own riding attire & tack to avoid sharing any equipment.
· Soft face coverings can be worn if you want, but nothing attached to your riding hat.
· Please provide your own anti- bacterial hand gel.
· Looking forward to seeing you all even in these strange times & hope you can still enjoy the training sessions we have organised.